Sunday 13 July 2014

Nightmare With English

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Dengan nama ALLAH Yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang

Al-Hamdulillah praise to ALLAH for all the gift especially Islam & iman to us as a muslim in the world. Today we need to be syukr muslim because we are here in peace and happiness country although we did not know how long this happiness will happen. ALLAH knows better then us. Please give al-Fatihah and doa to our relatives at Gaza, Palestine who were struggle to defend our land over there.

Thank you very much for all my friends because always give me supports to do all the best things in my life as a muslimah. Why me choose to wrote in English version today? Yes I have a lot of experience with my English. Yesterday I already have done my English examination such more same with MUET (Malaysian University English Test). I have admit that I am not good enough in English until I need to do a lot of English examination.

Nightmare with English is such negative thingking about English but I not think that English is negative and not too difficult for me. Maybe I need a lot of diligence and effort to make sure I love much more English same with I fall in love with Arabic language and others language. Yes, effort here can change uneasy to simple, hate to love, negative to positive.

I enjoy to study English language but I need to struggle to make sure I was good in English. That mean not to proud with other person but to make sure I can go trough with English. Yes, I have my dream to round the world and dominate various of language can give bonus to me in other to travel around the world. InsyaALLAH. May ALLAH bless all of us. I like to communicate with other races also and I already have my own friends in other country and of course I am very happy.

I hope one day I can master in English language such I like and love my Arabic language. InsyaALLAH. Believe me my friends that various of language can make we easy to life in this world. We not too difficult to understand what other people said and talk with us. Otherwise we can feel happy to know everything news to our knowledge.

Although I need to struggle in English, absolutely I was not to forget my language which is Malay language. Malay language make me have a lot of friends and accomplishment in communication and writing. I can write all of my sentiment, my feel, my life and my experience as a muslimah in my lovely blog. I proud to be muslimah and Malay people. Al-Hamdulillah to ALLAH because give me lot of things as a muslim.


So, nightmare were change to nice dream and special things. Thank you ALLAH. Ok, we end here. May have a lot of advantage to me and my friends. See you as soon as possible. Before I will end this story ‘salam ramadhan kareem’ to all of my family and my friends. Ramadhan will end soon, so just go through and do a lot of good things from this Ramdhan kareem...

siiru ‘alaa barakatillah...

Here my pictures of my classmate for the 4 years I am at USIM. I am really miss them as my best friends in my class, they teach me a lot of things about English language, and struggle in life. I will miss all of you, and best of luck to go through in our life as not more students but worker. Lets pray for us to further our life after convocation in mid of November 2014. Ameen. InsyaALLAH...

Last night together...

Such sweet smiles for my pictures...

My lecturer and classmate together...

Presentation in our class...

Cutes pictures with friends at communication laboratory..

Time we are together for the contest for Coral speaking

BBA 3 I gonna miss all of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment